The No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0) will meet a familiar foe as they host the Texas A&M Aggies (3-2) on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Bryant-Denny Stadium in an SEC matchup. We have more information below, and that includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch Alabama vs. Texas A&M
Alabama vs Texas A&M betting information
Alabama and Texas A&M Stats
- Alabama has scored 48.4 points per game this season, 30.6 more than Texas A&M has given up.
- This season Texas A&M has forced five turnovers, equaling the five times Alabama has turned the ball over.
- Texas A&M is averaging 10.8 more points this year (21.8) than Alabama has allowed (11).
- This year, Alabama committed two turnovers, compared to the eight times Texas A&M turned the ball over.
Alabama players to watch
- Bryce Young has thrown for 1,202 yards (240.4 ypg) to lead Alabama, completing 67.2 percent of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He has also contributed in the ground game with 154 rushing yards (30.8 ypg) on 18 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Leading rusher Jahmyr Gibbs has carried the ball 43 times for 378 yards (75.6 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He has proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 207 receiving yards (41.4 per game) on 19 catches with three touchdowns.
- This season Jase McClellan caught 35 carries for 256 yards (51.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Traeshon Holden’s 228 receiving yards (45.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 17 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Kobe Prentice has caught 15 passes for 211 yards (42.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Max Johnson has 517 passing yards (103.4 ypg) to lead Texas A&M, completing 60.6% of his passes and throwing three touchdown passes this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 58 rushing yards (11.6 ypg) on 29 carries.
- Devon Achane has carried the ball 81 times for 466 yards (93.2 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He also has 15 catches for 92 yards (18.4 per game) and a touchdown.
- This season Haynes King has rushed for 72 yards (14.4 per game) on 16 carries with one touchdown.
- Aeneas Smith’s 291 receiving yards (58.2 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He has totaled 15 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Evan Stewart has totaled 197 receiving yards (39.4 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 18 passes this year.
- Muhsin Muhammad III’s seven catches have given him 135 yards (27 ypg) and a touchdown.
Regional restrictions apply.