The Georgia State Panthers (0-4) play at the Army Black Knights (1-2) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Michie Stadium. See below for more important details, which include how to watch this match on FuboTV.
How to watch Army vs. Georgia State
Betting information for Army vs. Georgia State
Georgia military and state statistics
- Army’s points average this season (38.3) and Georgia State’s points allowed (38.3) are exactly the same.
- This season Georgia State has forced seven turnovers, compared to three times Army has turned the ball over.
- Georgia State has put about the same number of points on the board per game this season (26.8) as Army has allowed (29.7).
- Georgia State has turned the ball over seven times this year, while Army has two takeaways.
Army players to watch
- The team’s leading rusher, Tyrell Robinson, has carried the ball 23 times for 249 yards (83.0 per game), with one touchdown this year. He has proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 76 receiving yards (25.3 per game) on four catches with one receiving touchdown.
- This season Riley Tyson caught 36 carries for 193 yards (64.3 per game) and a touchdown.
- Ay’Juan Marshall’s 141 receiving yards (47.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has four receptions with two touchdowns.
- Braheam Murphy has caught two passes for 115 yards (38.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Georgia State Players to Watch
- Darren Grainger has rushed for 871 yards (217.8 ypg) to lead Georgia State, completing 52.7% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He also contributed in the ground game with 185 rushing yards (46.3 ypg) on 47 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s leading rusher, Tucker Gregg, has carried the ball 63 times for 225 yards (56.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Marcus Carroll has rushed for 190 yards (47.5 per game) on 28 carries.
- Jamari Thrash’s 381 receiving yards (95.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He has a total of 21 receptions and one touchdown.
- Robert Lewis has caught 13 passes for 271 yards (67.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Ja’Cyais Credle’s 11 grabs have netted him 134 yards (33.5 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.