The Boise State Broncos (3-2) and Fresno State Bulldogs (1-3) will meet on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Albertsons Stadium in a clash of MWC rivals. Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch Boise State vs. Fresno State
Boise State vs. Fresno State Betting Information
Boise and Fresno State Stats
- Boise State’s scoring average this season (24.6) and Fresno State’s scoring average (26.5) are within 1.9 points.
- Boise State has committed six more turnovers this season (8) than Fresno State’s defense has forced (2).
- Fresno State is averaging 5.5 more points this season (24.5) than Boise State has allowed (19).
- Boise State has forced the same amount of turnovers (5) as Fresno State has.
Boise State players to watch
- Hank Bachmeier has 497 passing yards (99.4 ypg) to lead Boise State, completing 54.3% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s leading rusher, George Holani, has carried the ball 90 times for 392 yards (78.4 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He has also caught 13 passes for 113 yards (22.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Taylen Green has amassed 207 yards (41.4 per game) on 19 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Billy Bowens’ 147 receiving yards (29.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions.
- LaTrell Caples has collected 132 receiving yards (26.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns, completing 15 passes this year.
- Stefan Cobbs has hauled in 15 catches for 114 yards (22.8 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Watch Fresno State players
- Jake Haener rushed for 854 yards (213.5 ypg) to lead Fresno State, completing 71.4 percent of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- The team’s leading rusher, Jordan Mims, has carried the ball 66 times for 348 yards (87 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Malik Sherrod has 20 carries for 134 yards (33.5 per game) and a touchdown.
- Jalen Cropper’s team-high 284 receiving yards (71 yards per game) have come on 28 receptions.
- Nikko Remigio has amassed a season-high 242 yards so far (60.5 receiving yards per game), catching 20 passes.
- Erik Brooks’ 14 receptions this season have resulted in 158 yards (39.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.