The Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 mid-season update has received another patch, this time delivering a variety of bug fixes and weapon adjustments to the battle royale game.
For weapon balance, the UGM-8 sees its minimum damage reduced from 22 to 21, while the Lienna 57 LMG has its upper torso damage multiplier reduced from 1.05 to 1.0 and its minimum damage is reduced from 27 to 24.
The Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle, meanwhile, has its bullet speed reduced from 980 to 900, and the Armaguerra 42 SMG has its minimum damage reduced from 23 to 21.
For bug fixes, this new patch fixes an issue that could cause loads on terrain geometry to drop. Also fixes a bug that prevented the game from displaying the correct Camo Challenges for BP50. Additionally, the issue that incorrectly spawned some rare weapons has been fixed.
You can see the full patch notes below, as shared by Raven Software on their website.
The original Warzone will continue to be supported after Warzone 2.0 launches in November, although the newer game is naturally expected to get more focus and attention. Before the arrival of Warzone 2.0, Call of Duty fans will get a new game in the form of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, which will be released on October 28th. Those who pre-order Modern Warfare II can start playing the campaign on October 20th.
Call of Duty: Warzone October 6 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused BP50 (VG) Completionist Camo Challenges to fail to display.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Zombies Camo tab to appear for BP50 (VG).
- Fixed an issue that caused Loadouts to drop on the ground near the Peak.
- Fixed an issue that caused Loadouts to be launched into the air when fired with a missile
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly spawned some Weapon Rarities.
- Minimum damage reduced to 21, down from 22
“Light Machine Guns”
Lienna 57 (VG)
- Upper torso damage multiplier reduced to 1.0, down from 1.05
- Minimum damage reduced to 24, down from 27
Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle (VG)
- Bullet Velocity reduced to 900, down from 980
Armaguerra 43 (VG)
- Minimum damage reduced to 21, down from 23
GameSpot may receive a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything featured on our site.