The best treadmill deals are a great way to upgrade your home gym without breaking the bank. In addition to money, this list of deals helps you save time that could be spent scrolling through hundreds of different models and prices to find the right treadmill for you.
Treadmill exercise has many health benefits, including helping you lose weight and stay in shape while maintaining a calorie deficit. If you are a beginner, you have the option to choose from several more basic machines that will provide varying speeds and simple screens.
However, if you’re already a serious runner, the top models come with features like Bluetooth touchscreens, VR, a wide range of speed and incline/decline options, and more. Some even have built-in exercise classes, meaning you can add yoga, strength training or HIIT to your routine.
While you are busy choosing one of the better corridors, there are a few things to consider. The amount of space you have, your budget, and your fitness goals are just a few of them. Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve compiled a list of deals with options for every taste, ability and budget.
If you’re upgrading your fitness routine, consider pairing your new treadmill with one of the best running watches or the the best headphones for running to make your miles go by faster.
Offers for corridor
Which treadmill offer is right for you?
When it comes to finding the right treadmill for you, it’s important to consider the following factors:
- Space: How much space do you have? Can you use it properly and safely in your home? Carefully check the footprint of your chosen hallway and measure the space in your home before committing to purchase. A collapsible treadmill is ideal for storage when not in use. A word of warning – don’t place your treadmill with the end of the treadmill close to a wall – if you come off you could injure yourself.
- Budget: If you’re just starting a brand new exercise routine, it can be tempting to buy a treadmill packed with features. But they are not cheap. Try a cheaper treadmill first and see how you get on with it before you commit to a top-of-the-line model. You’ll still get a great workout.
- Characteristics: Want to improve your stamina and endurance? A treadmill with a good slope is essential. Looking to increase your speed? You’ll need a good range of levels and a demanding top speed. Do you get bored easily during a run? You can opt for an option with a range of workouts, personalized training or Bluetooth connectivity so you can watch movies or listen to music while you train.
- Your height and weight: It’s always worth checking the fine print before you buy. Many treadmills have a maximum weight capacity and others are designed for people under 6 feet. If you are over 6 feet tall, then you will need a treadmill at least 48” by 52” for walking and 54” for running.
- Noise: While most treadmills run fairly quietly, it’s a good idea to check the specifications and reviews of your chosen model – just in case. This is especially important if you live in an apartment building or like to run late at night or early in the morning.
Aisles for sale
Offer for NordicTrack X22i Treadmill
This premium model has all the features you need to up your fitness game and get the most out of your running session.
With a comfortable 22″ x 60″ tread zone size, a 22″ HD touchscreen and cushioning built into the zone, the NordicTrack X22i has a gym quality even though it’s a home treadmill.
The excellent grade range extends from -5% to 40%, while it has a top speed of 12 mph. A companion iFit app hosts hundreds of workouts, tailored to your fitness level or goals. The tilt-and-swivel touchscreen is sharp, responsive and easy to navigate.
Despite the heavy and powerful 4.0 CHP engine, the NordicTrack X22i is surprisingly quiet, making it a great choice if you like to run late or early and don’t want to disturb the household.
It may be one of the more expensive options out there, but for what it offers, we think this treadmill is a worthwhile investment.
Offer for Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill
A brilliant starter treadmill for anyone new to indoor running, the Horizon Fitness T101 is affordable and compact. You can fold it when not in use, which is convenient if you are short on space at home.
Despite its low price, the Horizon Fitness T101 has a 10% incline, which will be enough of a challenge to get your heart pumping and your muscles working. It also comes with a number of built-in workouts, so there are plenty of options to start your fitness journey.
A Bluetooth speaker system means you can play your favorite tunes while you work up a sweat, while a lifetime frame and motor warranty gives you extra peace of mind.
A word of warning though: taller people may struggle to get a good stride length in the smaller tread zone. Also not recommended for heavier people, long distance running or interval training. But if you’re of average height and build and want a decent, affordable treadmill for moderate runs, it’s a smart choice.
Peloton Tread Treadmill Offer
Peloton is the go-to brand for high-quality fitness equipment, and the Peloton Tread is no exception. With a sleek, black and red minimalist design, this is a sturdy and robust treadmill that ticks all the boxes. The 23.8″ HD touchscreen is easy to navigate and offers a great viewing experience, from your favorite movies to fitness workouts and virtual runs.
Peloton’s crown jewel is its thousands of live and on-demand courses. You can access all of this and more through the Peloton app, as well as a range of workouts including HIIT training, yoga, stretching and more. Or choose from a range of scenic walks and runs.
The design, although minimalist, is effective and useful A red line along the running belt helps keep your feet properly aligned, while the touch screen responds quickly. Controls are located on the right and left rails, making adjustments effortless during a run.
With speeds up to 12mph and a 12.5% incline, the Peloton can help you run harder and faster while also delivering style.
Offer for UMAY Portable Under Desk Corridor
Designed for walking and light jogging, the UMAY Portable Under Desk Lightweight Treadmill is perfect for home offices and people short on space. It features a shock-absorbing surface designed to be easy on the joints, a durable steel frame and wireless remote control capability. One of the main downsides is that you can’t go very fast on this runway as the speed limit is only 4 mph. However, you can still work up a good sweat with brisk walking or light jogging, making this treadmill great for heart health and improving overall cardiovascular fitness.
Aisle accessories deals
Now you’ve chosen the perfect treadmill, why not check out some handy accessories to upgrade your workout? This waterproof, non-slip Famistar treadmill training floor mat ($39.99) means no scratches or scuffs on your floor, Plus you can use it for warm-ups, stretches or if you just need a workout mat. Another premium mat is the XTERRA treadmill (opens in new tab), down $10 to $44.99. At 6mm thick, this mat will protect your floor as well as reduce vibration and reduce noise levels for people below.
Need a replacement security key? This general security key (opens in new tab) magnetized or may cling to your clothing. It is also compatible with most major treadmill models including NordicTrack, Proform, Reebok, Epic, Golds Gym, Weslo and Freemotion. It’s just $5.99.
If you like to sweat while on the treadmill, but don’t have a built-in fan, this clip AMACOOL fan with battery (opens in new tab) it will help you keep your cool. At just $25.49, down from $35.99, its flexible feet hold fast without slipping off in the middle of your run.
Finally, keep your tablet safe while running with this Gooseneck tablet stand (opens in new tab). It’s compatible with iPad Pro, Air, Mini, Galaxy Tabs and more, so you can watch your favorite movies, catch up on reading, or even work your way into that Zoom meeting, for just $26.99 $.